Kerala PSC LD Clerk/Village Assistant (Differently Abled Candidates) Category No 413/2016: Applications are invited through ‘One Time Registration’ facility exclusively from qualified Differently abled candidates of Kerala State for filling the backlog vacancies of Land Revenue Department earmarked for the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Govt. vide G.O.(P)No.7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
Gazette Date: 11/11/2016
Last Date: 14/12/2016
Category No: 413/2016
1. Department : Land Revenue
2. Name of post : Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant
Note:- (1) The above post is re-designated as Clerk as per G.O (Ms.) No. 120/2013/(138)/Fin. dated 04.03.2013.
3. Scale of pay : Rs.19000 -43600 /-
4. Number of Vacancies : 74 (District wise)
Kollam – 6
Pathanamthitta – 4
Alappuzha – 8
Kottayam – 5
Idukki – 2
Ernakulam – 3
Thrissur – 5
Palakkad – 2
Malappuram – 14
Kozhikode – 9
Wayanad – 2
Kannur – 2
Kasaragod – 4
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment [Special Recruitment from among Differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision categories only]
6. Age Limit: For Hearing Impairment and Low Vision category :-
18-50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1966 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of Part II, General Conditions)
For Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy category :-
18-46. Only candidates born between 02.01.1970 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of Part II, General Conditions)
Note:- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
7.Qualifications:- Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
(KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii) is applicable)
8. Mode of submitting application:-
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging into their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected.
9. Last Date for receipt of applications: 14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. “If a written test / OMR / Online Test is conducted as a part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for One Time registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination”.CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE