Latest News: Last Updated on 09.03.2012 Friday 07.45 pm
Latest News & Notifications :
LDC SHORT LIST
LD CLERK PROBABILITY LIST
LD Clerk Short list for the following districts are given below. click on the district name to view the list of candidate.download option will be available in the list page.
The Kerala PSC LD (LDC) clerk exam will begin from May 14, 2011, LD Clerk Online Application form Submission will begin Soon, Notification will publish soon, The PSC announced that the medium of the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) exam will be in Malayalam. The Syllabus will be the same, viz, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General English, reasoning and Basic Mathematics. There will be a 5% marks for those applying for their native district. The LDC 2011 notification , LD Clerk Online Application Instructions and the LDC 2011 hall ticket download option is given below, candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website, the same link from keralapsc.org will be updated here.
DOWNLOAD HALL TICKET
Hall Ticket for the Following Posts are Available for Download at the Official website of Kerala PSC
Latest News & Notifications :
- Keralapsc.org is temporarily down now, please check back later or use the download hall ticket link given below to download the hall ticket available.
How To Download hall Ticket :
After clicking the link given below use this instructions to download hall ticket
(Select your Post and Category from the drop down menu at the download page)
Visit http://keralapsc.org/ for More Info
Kerala PSC LD Clerk (LDC) exam Calendar and notification has been published, the exam will start from 14 May 2011,
ഉദ്യോഗര്തികള്ക്ക് ഓണ്ലൈന് ആയി അപേക്ഷ സമര്പ്പിക്കുന്നതില് ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട് ഉണ്ടായ സാഹചര്യത്തില്, 09/02/2011 അവസാന തിയതി ആയി നിശ്ചയിച്ച എല്ലാ തസ്തികകളുടെയും അവസാന തിയതി16/02/2011 വൈകുന്നേരം 5 മണി വരെയും , 16/02/2011 അവസാന തിയതിയായ ലോവേര് ഡിവിഷന് ക്ലാര്ക്ക് (LDC) തസ്തികയുടെ അവസാന തിയതി 23/02/2011 വൈകുന്നേരം 5 മണി വരെയും നീട്ടിയിരിക്കുന്നു. അതെ സമയം റിസേര്വ് കണ്ടക്ടര് (467/2010) തസ്തികയുടെ അപേക്ഷ സ്വീകരിക്കുന്നത് 23/02/2011 വൈകുന്നേരം 5 മണി വരെ താല്കാലികമായി നിര്ത്തിവെച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു . 23/02/2011 വൈകുന്നേരം 5 മണി മുതല് 09/03/2011 വൈകുന്നേരം 5 മണി വരെ റിസേര്വ് കണ്ടക്ടര് തസ്തികയ്ക്ക് അപേക്ഷ സമര്പ്പിക്കാം.
Reserve Conductor in KSRTC (Category No.467/2010) date extended to March 16
LDC 2011 Application Closed
Reserve Conductor in KSRTC (Category No.467/2010)
GAZETTE DATE : 31.12.2010
LAST DATE EXTENDED TO : 23.02.2011
CATEGORY No. : 477/2010
Applications are invited for the following post
Department : Various
Name of post : Lower Division Clerk (This will include the integrated post of Lower Division
Clerk/Village Assistant in the Revenue Department
Note: (i) Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk in Kerala Water Authority, Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board, Kerala Municipal Common Service will also be filled up from the Ranked Lists prepared in pursuance of this notification (For Direct Recruitment only).
(ii) The vacancies of Amin in Judicial Department will also be filled up from the Ranked Lists prepared in pursuance of this notification after obtaining willingness of the candidates at the time of verification of documents and only those candidates will be considered for appointment to this post.
Scale of pay : Rs. 5250 – 8390
No. of Vacancies : District wise
8. Thrissur Anticipated Vacancies
The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this notification shall
remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list shall continue to be in force till the
publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years
whichever is earlier. Candidates shall be advised for recruitment from the list prepared in pursuance of this
notification against the vacancies reported to the District Officers of the Commission during the period of
currency of the said lists. In case no candidate is advised from the list till the expiry of the period of 3 years, the
duration of the list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from
the list whichever is earlier.
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
Qualification : Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
Age : Should have completed 18 (Eighteen) years and should not have completed 35 (Thirty Five) years of age. Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1992 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. For details regarding age relaxation, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years, please see General Conditions appended to the notification.
Note:- Typists in the Various Departments including Secretariat and Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission possessing SSLC qualification are eligible to apply in response to this notification in case they possess not less than 4 (four) years regular service on the date of application. The maximum age limit for such persons will be 40 (forty) years with usual relaxation of three years in case of OBC and 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates. The candidates in this category are not entitled to the benefit of reservation. Such applicants should obtain a service Certificate from the Head of the Department or Office showing their length of service and service to which they belong and produce the same as and when required by the Commission. (For more details see common stipulations given below which is applicable for both part I and II)
Individual Admission Tickets will not be issued to the candidates for the test. Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through the Kerala Public Service Commission website (www.keralapsc.org) one month before the commencement of the test.
Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org
Applications can be submitted from 15/01/2011
Last date for receipt of Applications : 16/02/2011, Wednesday upto 5 P.M.
Mode of sending application: The application shall be submitted on-line with photograph only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The barcode number in the application form shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualification, age and community have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected
Syllabus and Time Table:-
Part 1 – Mental Ability and simple arithmetic.
Part 2 – General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Part 3 – General English
Part 4 – General Knowledge in Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
Question Paper: Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada except General English)
LDC 2011 Exam Calender (LD Clerk Hall Ticket Download)
- Pathanamtitta & Thrissur – May 14 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Ernakulam & Wayanad – May 28 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Kottayam & kozhikode – June 11 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Alapuzha & palakkadu – June 25 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Idukki & Kannur – July 9 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kasargod – July 23 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- Kollam & Malappuram – August 13 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
- LDC by Transfer (All Districts) – August 27 – 2.00. P.M- 3.15 P.M
LDC 2011 PHOTO upload instructions :
1. Photo must be in .jpg format
2. Size must not exceed 30 kb.
3. Name of candidate and Date of Photo taken Should be printed on the photo
4. The Image Dimensions should be 150 pixels (Width) X 200 pixels (Height)
5. Face & Top of the Shoulder should be clearly visible in the photo
6. Background should be white or light colored.
7. Dress should be light colored.
8. Face should be in the center of the photo.
9. Eyes should be clearly visible in the passport size photo.
10. Photo Should be taken after 2010 December 31.
Step By Step Instruction to Submit LD Clerk Online Application Form
CLICK THE LINK GIVEN BELOW TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS
(Link will be Active on January 15 )
After clinking the link
1. Select District
2. Whether applied in another district , Select the appropriate option Yes/No from the drop down menu
3. Click on the box left to ‘I Agree’
4. Click on ‘Submit’ button
5.Confirm the district you selected by clicking the ‘OK’ button
6. Upload Photo Option : You have to save a passport size photo in the computer in order to upload it to the application form.
7. After completing the Photo upload process Click on ‘submit’ button to go to the Application Form
Application Form Instructions:
1. NAME : Enter you Name in capital letters, Initial at last, do not enter dots between name and initial, use space instead
2. Date of Birth : Select the Date, Month and Year from the drop down menu (scroll down to select)
3. Sex : Select Male or Female from the drop down menu (scroll down to select)
4. Religion : Select your Religion from the drop down menu (scroll down to select)
5. Reservation Group : Select your reservation category
6. Cast : Select your cast
7. Nationality : Select your Nationality
8. Mother Tongue : Select the appropriate language
9. name of Father/Mother/Guardian : Enter the name of your Father/Mother/Guardian in Capital letters and Enter the relationship below
10. Are you claiming Age relaxation : If you seeks age relaxation enter it here, if you are in a reservation category and your age is below 35 then enter it ‘No’, otherwise enter ‘Yes’ and give the details below such as what is the eligibility for reservation/cast/ex-servicemen
11. Whether Government Employee : If you are permanent Government Employee enter it ‘Yes’ and Give Details below, other wise enter ‘No’
12. Are you entitled to weightage : If you belongs to Handicapped, Sports or ex-servicemen category, enter it ‘Yes’ and give details below, others just go to next question.
13.Are you entitled to any Priority : If you belongs to widow of soldier who died in war or physically handicapped category, enter ‘Yes’ and give details below, Others select ‘No’. ( its applicable to get wightage if two candidates get same mark while preparing rank list)
14. Are you presently ineligible to apply for the post on account of debarment by Public Service Commission, dismissal from service or conviction by a Court of Law : If you debarred previously from any PSC exams, Dismissed from service or if got punishment from court enter it ‘Yes’ and give the details below. Others just select ‘No’
15. Address for Communication (address in India only) : Enter your House Name/No: , Place, City/District,Post Office, Pin Code on the appropriate boxes in capital letters. All communication will be made using this address, it should be inside India.
16. Permanent Address : Enter your Permanent Address here, if its same as the details given above, just clik on the box next to’same as above’ it will fill automatically. Otherwise enter your permanent address details here, Mobile number and email address are optional only .
17. Presently residing District : Select the district you reside presently from the drop down menu.
18. Presently residing Taluk : Select the Taluk you presently reside from the drop down menu.
19.Qualification : Qualification as per the Notification will be given there, you have to click on the box that is enough. If you have higher qualification you may enter the details in the box given below (in capital letters). You may also enter the experience if any in the box provide for that (Not Necessary)
20.Fill the column with the value : Enter the Letters shown in the image in the box given next to the image. Enter it correctly, otherwise you cant submit the application form.
21. Declaration : Then click the box given on left side of ” I agree”. its the declaration states that the given information is true and correct. otherwise you cant submit the application form.
22. Preview & submit : Then Click on the ‘Preview’ button, it will show the preview of the application form you just entered. Check all the details in preview page, if found anything entered incorrectly just click the ‘Edit’ button below and correct the entry. If you think all the details entered are correct, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application,
Then you will see your application with a message on top “Your Application us received”. Take a printout of the application form or right down the ‘Barcode Number’ and Category. Its important, bar code is required to get the hall ticket.
NB : Do not click back button while filling up the application form.
Hall ticket Download date will be announced later, keep your barcode safe to get your hall ticket.