Venu Nagavalli Died – Actor and Director Venu Nagavalli Passed Away
Venu Nagavally, an actor, screenwriter and director of Malayalam cinema,died at Thiruvananthapuram. He is the son of the renowned writer Nagavally R.S. Kurup. He has acted in around 50 films and directed a dozen of Malayalam movies. He was admitted to the KIMS hospital due to liver related problems, and died in the morning at 1.30 am, His wife Meera and son Vivek were with him at that time. Body will bring to his home at Kowadiar today and the date of funeral will decide later.
He Acted in films Ulkkadal, Shalini Ente Kootukari, Chillu, Omanathinkal, Lekhayude maranam oru flash back, Meena Masathile Sooryan, Arante mulla Kochu mulla, Adaminte Variyellu, Devadas, Vartha , etc. He Entered in to the direction field with the Super hit film ‘Sukhamo Devi’, Thereafter he directed the following films Sarvalalashala, Ayitham, Lal Salam, Aye Auto, Ayirappara, Agni Devan, Raktha Sakshikal Sindabad. He Did the Screen Writing for the Films, Kilukkam, Artham, Aham, Bharya Swantham Suhurthu and Sukhamo Devi.
- Ramesh Chennithala To Be The Opposition Leader?
- Kerala Assembly Election 2016 Live
- Oommen Chandy Turns Down Exit Poll Results
- Jisha Had Marriage Offers
- Vaikom Viswan is optimistic about LDF’s future
- Ollur Niyamasabha Election 2016 Result
- Wadakkanchery Niyamasabha Election 2016 Result
- Manalur Niyamasabha Election 2016 Result
- Guruvayoor Niyamasabha Election 2016 Result
- Kunnamkulam Niyamasabha Election 2016 Result